Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
This stylish and contemporary home is a stunning display of architectural design, exposing natural light throughout and custom-built bespoke finishes.
Presenting a secure and effortless lifestyle, perfect also for those who commute or require a city-based location, the home offers no shortage of versatility, and appeals to couples, young families, investors and downsizers. This home delivers an unapologetic wow factor.
Featuring a free-flowing living space, a stone-topped designer kitchen, polished concrete flooring with underfloor heating, and a courtyard with a freshly manicured garden.
Opening to the front courtyard, the ground floor leads to a generous walkway leading into the master bedroom with a contemporary ensuite with clever dual access and a walk-in robe with plenty of storage. The open plan kitchen and living space has polished concrete flooring throughout and high ceilings and is flooded with an abundance of natural light.
Upstairs showcases a large landing space, which could serve as a second living area or office space, and two spacious bedrooms, with a second contemporary bathroom. The secure garage conveniently provides double side by side parking, with direct access to the back courtyard.
This location offers great schooling options for families, with walking distance to local schools, including Glenunga International High School. If you want to quickly grab a coffee or do your food shopping local cafes and Frewville Foodland are just around the corner. This is cosmopolitan living at its absolute best.
Features we love..
– Ground floor open plan living and dining with polished concrete floor
– Master bedroom on the ground floor with an ensuite and walk in robe
– Double side by side garage parking via secure driveway
– Designer kitchen featuring stone bench tops, loads of soft-closing cabinetry and cupboards
– Bedrooms 2 and 3 both good sizes featuring soft carpets, large windows and BIRs
– Spacious laundry/mudroom plus understairs storage
– Upper floor second lounge area or office space
– Located in a small group of 4 each uniquely designed, and finished
– Security and alarm system
– Walking distance to cafes, restaurants and Glenunga International
– Only 2km from the CBD
– Presently occupied by wonderful long-term tenants at $650 per week, until 27 July 2023
CT Reference – 6164/285
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $1,709.50 pa
SA Water Rates – $216.22 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $188.30 pa
Admin & Sinking Fund – $190.69 pq
Land Size – 176m² approx.
Year Built – 2015
Total Build area – 199m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Parkside, then we can help you.