Unlock the value of a solid home in the right locale
Auction Sat, 19th Mar – 9.15am (usp)
More than comfy and accommodating in its current state, this c1963 solid brick home represents the one thing that arguably matters most: value. Whether this neatly presented home on an easy-to-manage parcel is something to reside in, set and forget in a competitive rental market, or is part of a master plan to make way for something brand new (STCC), that value comes in many shapes and forms.
Daw Park was once a suburb that went a little under the radar alongside the likes of Colonel Light Gardens, Cumberland Park and Westbourne Park – reminders of just how well placed it is near Pasadena Green, parks/reserves, revered schools and the city itself. It’s time is now.
– Neatly presented and low-maintenance inside and out
– Nicely sized bedrooms
– Three living zones: dining, kitchen and lounge
– Polished timber floors and high ceilings
– Updated kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of storage
– Separate laundry
– Ceiling fans to two bedrooms
– Large storage shed to rear yard
– Newly fenced to the South and West
– Lock-up carport with room for at least two cars and drive-through access to rear
– Walking distance from public transport
– Nearby schools include Cabra Dominican College and Colonel Light Gardens and Westbourne Park Primary Schools
CT Reference – 5883/431
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $1,569.95 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $175.79 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $145.15 pa approx.
Land Size – 538m² approx.
Year Built – 1963
Total Build area – 168m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below: https://x5u9a.app.goo.gl/BvNo
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Daw Park, then we can help you.