AUCTION & OPEN INSPECTIONS CANCELLED – CONTACT AGENT
An immediate impression of style, 2 Paruna Road Fulham Gardens built in 2010 is a former medallion display home and offers an exceptional lifestyle with generous spaces. This is a home to love and hold on to.
Attractive street appeal with stone feature wall, landscaped garden and exposed aggregate drive.
What you will love about this home
– An over sized timber door, wide entrance with richly grained marble floor tiles and coffered ceilings, sets the scene for the elegance the home offers
– Spaciously lavish master suite with double door entrance, stylish ensuite marble floor tiles, double vanity stone bench tops, wood grain cupboards and a well-thought-out walk-in robe
– A designated light filled office allows you to work from home
– Style meets function in the classy kitchen with integrated fridge and dishwasher, miele appliances including stove, gas cook top and built in microwave.
– Bar stools pull up at the over sized island stone bench for drinks, casual dinner or conversation
– The separate dry bar with accent lighting allows guests to get drinks without crowding the chef
– The living dining area features richly colored hard wood floors and a gas fire for warmth and ambiance and boasts in ceiling speakers for surround sound
– Located in a separate wing, two generous bedrooms with floor to ceiling mirrored built in robes and with the main bathroom conveniently positioned between the bedrooms
– An expansive second living area with surround sound would make an ideal theatre room
– A stone feature wall is the backdrop to the covered alfresco area with ceiling heaters, built in bbq and bar fridge
– Other features include, electric blinds in the kitchen and dining area, security and CCTV, double garage with single automatic door, ducted reverse AC and instant gas hot water with temperature control
Located in a quiet, no through road, a short drive to everywhere; Henley Beach Square; Fulham Gardens Shopping precinct; Harbour Town or the airport. Zoned for Henley High School , Fulham North Primary School and close to St Michael’s College and Star of the Sea Primary School
You will be compelled to show off where you live in this sleek contemporary gem. No lawns to mow, ideal for busy people who would prefer to spend their weekend enjoying the beach side lifestyle.
I look forward to meeting you, when you come to view your new home.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Fulham Gardens, then we can help you.