Perfectly positioned in this prized and tightly held Eastern suburbs location, this impressive and appealing Circa 1926, North facing, six-roomed return verandah Bungalow, offers a timeless and sophisticated elegance, whilst flaunting its potential to upgrade and extend, STPC (subject to planning consent).
Within minutes of the city, the residence is set on a spacious allotment of some 699sqm (approx.), with an imposing 21.64m frontage (approx.), and is zoned and within easy walking distance to the highly regarded Marryatville High School. Premium shopping precincts, public transport directly to Adelaide CBD and a variety of prestigious private schools all within close proximity will make this home difficult to resist.
The welcoming and ornate features of this classic solid brick residence greet prospective purchasers immediately upon inspection, with the impressive ornate ceilings and spacious entry hallway flowing to the generous light-filled living room and main bedroom, both with open fireplaces!
Offering a prime opportunity for the astute buyer seeking to gain entry into this most desirable and prestigious of locations and create the ideal family haven to enjoy for many years to come.
What we love about this home:
– Generous Master bedroom with open fireplace and ceiling fan
– Flexibility to accommodate up to 3 further bedrooms, if desired
– Kitchen hosts Blanco electric oven and dishwasher with a Miele electric cooktop
– Central family bathroom
– Neat and tidy laundry with second separate toilet
– 2022 installed Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
– New fencing erected in 2022
– Outdoor entertaining deck
– Single car garage, with room for a further 4 cars off street
– NBN connected
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Tusmore, then we can help you.