Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Another McLaren Flat property sold. Please contact Nick or John for all your property advice, we’re here to help you.
Supersize 333M² family home on 1135M² corner block
This 333sqm family home is built on a 1135sqm corner block with comfort and self-sustainability in mind. The home offers high 2.7m ceilings, 4 bedrooms, study, 2.5 bathrooms, 2 living areas and loads of storage. Fruit orchard, veggie gardens, 40KL rainwater, 3.8KW solar, side access for your boat or caravan and drive into large 9x6x2.7m high workshop.
What we love about the property:
• Built by Marshall & Thompson homes in 2009
• Lofty 2.7m ceilings and neutral décor throughout
• Immense open plan living/ dining/ kitchen with 2 sets double sliding doors to alfresco
• Blackwood kitchen with granite bench tops, induction cook top, Bosch dishwasher, wall oven, skylight for natural light and gigantic walk in larder (pantry)
• Separate home theatre with high quality window treatments
• Huge master bedroom, stunning floor to ceiling tiled ensuite with twin vanities, luxurious spa bath, separate toilet and massive built in robe
• Separate wing with 3 large bedrooms, all with built in robes and multimedia study area with skylight for kid’s or guest’s own space
• 3-way family bathroom, floor to ceiling tiles, separate toilet, shower and vanity area
• 3rd toilet with handbasin, and enormous laundry
• Welcoming from verandah overlooking easy care front garden, roller shutters to front windows, high quality security doors to home
• Double garage with auto panel lift door and internal access into home
• Street access to 9x6x2.7m high workshop, paved floor, lights and power, with fully lined sound proofed room for music practise
• 45sqm under main roof alfresco area with discreet roller shade blinds, non- slip tiles and BBQ gas point, with adjacent no mow lawns
• Fruit trees; 3 peach, 2 apricot, 3 cherry, 2 plums, 2 apple, lime, orange & mandarin
• Fertile veggie patch & table grapes
• 3 phase mains power, 3.8KW solar (15 panels)
• Mains water, 40KL rainwater (18KL plumbed to laundry & toilets)
• NBN fibre to premise, solar hot water, common effluent sewer
• Ducted and zoned reverse cycle heating & cooling
• Bottle gas provision to kitchen, BBQ point
Do you want to live the good life in the wonderful community of McLaren Flat. There is nothing to do but move in, put your feet up on the verandah, and enjoy a local beer or wine. Walking distance to the local primary school, café/bakery, parks, Community Centre and the oval with its many sporting facilities. What are you waiting for, book your inspection and come take a look, you’re gonna love it!
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
McLaren Flat, then we can help you.