Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
SOLD AT AUCTION - CALL JOANNA MANOLAKOS FOR ALL YOUR REAL ESTATE NEEDS ON 0411 136746
AUCTION Sat 31 Oct at 11am (usp)
TO BUILD OR NOT TO BUILD? YOU WON’T NEED TO DECIDE RIGHT NOW – IMMACULATE FAMILY HOME ON APPROX 803 SQM – DUAL DRIVEWAYS AND NORTH FACING REAR
A prized position in a coveted family friendly, secure and convenient location this double brick residence is immaculately presented, inside and out. Take full advantage of the spacious dimensions this 3/4 bedroom home has to offer, formal lounge, modern kitchen, dining and separate family room. You and your family can enjoy many happy years of enjoyment in this very accommodating home of approx. 188 sqm. Beautifully and lovingly maintained by the same family for over 40 years, they have kept it up to date by modernising the bathrooms and have upgraded to a timber kitchen with exquisite granite bench tops.
What you will love about the home:
• Flexible floor plan provides up to four bedrooms or enjoy a second living area. The fourth bedroom would also suit those working from home as it has separate entry off the carport.
• The size of all the bedrooms will impress which include built in robes in the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms.
• You will enjoy entertaining family and friends in this impressive timber kitchen, with beautiful granite bench tops, plenty of cupboard space, dishwasher, 5 gas burner stove and wall oven.
• The kitchen, dine and formal lounge areas are positioned to take advantage of the northern light.
• Both the bathroom and the second wc have recently been renovated in natural neutral tones.
• Reverse cycle wall air conditioning in the dine area and a gas space wall heater for added comfort.
• A large laundry leads out to a utility area
• Extras include a separate kitchenette with a gas stove burner, double carport, security system and polished floors throughout the living areas.
• An array of fruit trees including lemon, olive, fig and apricot tree plus a valuable vine.
• Expansive lawn area with plenty of room for the kids to play and the pets to roam.
• Currently zoned in Policy Area R-Residential 19 – Medium Density allows for future subdivision (STCC) and borders the Centre zone, offering one lucky buyer a great opportunity to plan for the future.
The homes provides a convenient lifestyle with lots of space for living and playing and with many options for the future. Conveniently located near Kurralta Park Shopping Centre and on the bus route.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Plympton, then we can help you.