Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Set on a whopping 880 square metre, (approximately) corner allotment, is your opportunity to put your very own stamp on this sensational, 1930 Tudor style home. The home right now is pretty special with soaring high, 3.2 metre ceilings, decorative cornices, ornate ceiling plaster work, original timber floors and Deco light fittings. Make this the family home and enjoy the luxury of living on a large allotment, the kids will love it. It would be a shame to knock the house down but some will see tremendous value in sub-dividing STCC and building 2-3 dwellings, a perfect set up with access from Military Road and Victoria Street. This location has views to the surrounding Norfolk Pines and leafy landscape, a very special part of Henley Beach that is enjoyed by all the local residents.
You can walk everywhere that matters from here. Take a stroll to the beach, graze at any of the local cafés and restaurants or shop to your heart’s desire at Henley Square. Walk to some of the Wests best public and private schools or catch the bus to Emmanuel College. This is the dream location and land holding so come along to an advertised open home or call to request a private viewing. I look forward to showing you through.
What we love about this home:
– Massive garage for at least 3 big cars plus storage, auto roller door
2.2 metre entry with leadlight windows leads to three excellent bedrooms
– Main bedroom is King size and has lovely garden views, a wall of solid, fully fitted timber wardrobes and an open fireplace. Bedroom two is King size and adjacent to the front veranda and garden. Bedroom three is double size with a set-in bookcase/storage and carpet underfoot
– The family bathroom is centrally located to the bedrooms and features a 2.2metre vanity, shower over bath and a toilet. A second powder room is located adjacent to the laundry.
– The living rooms is the size of two rooms with an open fireplace and glass French doors that open to a western garden.
– The kitchen is functional and features a free-standing oven with 4 electric hotplates, a double door pantry and a Dishlex dishwasher. Adjacent to the kitchen is a large dining room with a glass sliding door that opens to a covered, north facing alfresco area, garden and lemon tree
– Other additions are ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling, security alarm, water purifier, rainwater tank, instant gas hot water and NBN connected. The expansive lawns have irrigation in place. A laneway across the road allows direct access to the beach
The beach is beckoning so be quick for this wonderful opportunity.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Henley Beach, then we can help you.