Quietly tucked away at the rear of the secure, leafy community that is Pepper Tree Mews; this ready-to-roll townhouse hushes the outside ‘noise’, creating a roomy haven with the added bonuses of a lock-up double carport, two private courtyards and enviable priority to Glenunga International High School. Allocating two double bedrooms and a sky-lit bathroom to the upper floor ensures lounging around and entertaining amongst the semi-open-plan lower level won’t ever get in the way of a good night’s kip.
What feels like a world away from the CBD is actually just a walk from Victoria Park, Foodland Frewville, the cafes of Duthy Street and all the public transport you need to explore, from the coast to the city and in between with ease.
– Secure gated entry – with keypad – via Wattle Street
– Guest toilet and separate laundry
– Efficient split R/C
– Loads of storage, including built-in robes to master bedroom
– Dishwasher, breakfast bar and plenty of cupboard space to kitchen
– Modern LED down lighting
– Easy-care tile floors to lower level
– Neatly presented, low-maintenance gardens
– Paved rear patio, perfect for alfresco dining and small pets
– Terrace balcony to master bedroom
– Bathtub and walk-in shower to main bathroom
– Common pool for residents use
– Just moments from cosmopolitan Unley and King William Roads
– Close to a range of schools, including Sunrise Christian School and Concordia College
CT Reference – 5860/867
Total Build area – 138 m² approx
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Fullarton, then we can help you.