Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
*Leased at $475 per week till 13th of February 2024
This apartment is central to all the activity in Bowden with walking distance to Plant 4, IGA & all the wonderful café’s and eateries. Take advantage of every Friday evening where you can enjoy the Plant 4 and Plant 3 bars that serves wonderful food & local wine.
What we love about this property;
-Two large bedrooms, both have built in robes and ceiling fans to assist with circulating air around the room.
– Family bathroom with vanity & a glass shower screen
– Large open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area
– Sliding doors lead to your private balcony, great for a weekend wine or Sunday morning paper
– Kitchen with quality Miele appliances stainless steel gas cook top, under bench oven and dishwasher
– Wonderful bench tops for all your cooking needs
– Plenty of cupboard space
– European laundry with storage space for all your laundry equipment
– Ducted Reverse cycle air conditioning & intercom system
– Private enclosed courtyard area
– Double Glazed windows
– Secure parking for 1 car located in the basement with a full size storage box
– Access to GoGets car hire for 12 months as part of the Bowden development
You have access to the community common courtyard, take advantage of this area with supplied outdoor furniture and covered pergola area for all your weekend entertaining friends or family. Take advantage of what bowden has to offer, close to Jarmer’s Kitchen located on Park Terrace for evening dinners or lazy Sunday brunch. The apartment is close to the Adelaide entertainment centre & tram that will take you directly into the city.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Bowden, then we can help you.