Wonderfully located in this hugely popular pocket of the south-west fringe of the city and neighbouring highly desirable suburbs like Goodwood, Millswood and Forestville, this stylishly updated and spacious 3-bedroom home is more property than the average townhome. Entering to a light-filled ground floor of soft-carpeted lounge room featuring ceiling fan and cosy gas heater that flows through to a gorgeous and functional kitchen and dining with stunning contemporary provincial charm – it’s easy to fall in love here.
Whether you’re a first-time buyer, down-sizing couple or young family, enjoy cooking nightly meals in this elegantly updated kitchen complete with lots of soft-closing cabinetry and cupboards, plenty of bench top space, tiled splashback, and sleek oven, gas stove top and dishwasher for quick and easy cleaning. Stepping outside you quickly realise how rare the size and space on offer here truly is. With stylish aggregate concrete paving and striking pitched pergola with ceiling fans providing incredible outdoor living and entertaining space – fun weekend barbeques, relaxed sunny afternoons and balmy twilight evenings will quickly become regular events. High Colorbond fencing provides great privacy, while a sunbathed backyard of neat lawn, established plants, and secure carport and storage shed offer welcome touches of greenery as well as functionality.
Larger than most by far, the versatile space and living options here continue on the second floor where you’ll find a large master bedrooms adjacent two further bedrooms all with soft carpets, wide scenic windows, ceiling fans and built-in robes. The bathroom is bright and light with crisp white floor-to-ceiling tiling, gorgeous feature floor tiling, and separate shower and relaxing bathtub leaving no stone unturned in all areas of this beautiful property.
Well positioned just a 100m stroll to the Black Forest Tram Stop to zip you into the city in a flash or take you to sunny Glenelg in summer, and around the corner from Kurralta Park Shopping Centre and Kmart for all your shopping and amenity needs – 21/3 Orchard Avenue offers incredibly convenient living and promises to be an absolute dream beginning for that lucky someone.
• Beautifully updated 3-bedroom unit in superb south-west fringe location
• Updated contemporary kitchen with lots of bench top space, ample soft-closing cabinetry and cupboards, and sleek oven, gas stove top and dishwasher
• Two large bedrooms, both with wide windows, soft carpets, ceiling fans and built-in robes
• Stylishly updated bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiling, under-floor heating and separate shower and bathtub
• Light-filled ground floor of semi formal lounge and open dining and kitchen area
• Incredible outdoor entertaining area with pitched pergola, ceiling fans and aggregate concrete paving
• Handy 3rd bedroom, study or home office
• Soft carpets, ceiling fan, gas heater, split system air and evaporative air conditioning
• Solar power system for low energy bills
• Good sized laundry area
• Sunbathed backyard featuring neat lawn, established greenery and high private fencing
• Secure carport and garden shed for extra storage
• 100m to the Black Forest Tram Stop
• 2km to Kurralta Park Shopping Centre and Kmart
• 5-minutes to the CBD
CT Reference – 5058/18
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $904.60 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – Not declared
Emergency Services Levy – $107.45 pa approx.
Admin Fund – $530.00 pq approx.
Sinking Fund – $120.00 pq approx.
Special Levies – $500.00pq approx.
Year Built – 1975
Total Build area – 164m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Everard Park, then we can help you.