Extended, freshly painted and updated, this classic four bedroom ’70’s home with a flexible floor plan provides plenty of space for the growing family to come together whilst also offering separate zones for parents and teens to retreat.
Indoor/outdoor entertaining is a treat with sliding stacker doors opening the family room directly out to the spacious covered patio, the ideal spot for family and friends to gather for a BBQ, watch the footy or supervising the kids in the pool.
What we love about this property:
– Master bedroom with built in robe, new carpet and ensuite
– Three further bedrooms, two with built in robes
– L shaped lounge to the front of the home and adjacent second living area offering the perfect space for a pool table
– Solid timber kitchen with gas cooking and walk in pantry
– Dining room with servery/breakfast bar
– New family bathroom with his and her basins, shower niche and separate bathtub
– New laundry with ample built in cupboards and drying rack
– Separate powder room.
– Outdoor alfresco dining area with cafe blinds, ceiling fans and wall mounted TV overlooking the pool area
– Sparkling concrete in ground pool
– Rear pool room/ games room
– Freshly painted throughout
– Polished timber floors
– Carport with roller door and off street parking for several cars
– Neat low maintenance gardens
– 5kw eco friendly solar system
– ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
Situated in the beautiful leafy suburb of Tea Tree Gully, close to great schools and public transport. Walking distance to St Agnes shopping precinct and a short commute to Tea Tree Plaza with all it has to offer.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Tea Tree Gully, then we can help you.