Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Almost new 2-story home built in 2017 by Country Living Homes. Offering absolute beachfront and sea views all year round. Located within the Beachcomber Estate at Black Point, with direct walkway access to the beach. The land in front of the property is coastal land/reserve that cannot be built upon.
Black Point is one of South Australia’s premier holiday destinations. One of Yorke Peninsula’s prized gems, renowned for its amazing fishing, crabbing, water sports, and a popular holiday destination or retirement location. An easy 2 hour drive from Adelaide or 2 hours by boat from the Cruising Yacht Club at North Haven, this is most definitely an opportunity that will be shared by many of your friends and family, and enjoyed for years to come.
What we love about this property:
– Absolute beachfront with uninterrupted sea views all year round
– Upstairs kitchen, dining and open plan living
– Sleek and stylish kitchen with breakfast bar, built in pantry, dishwasher and gas cooktop
– 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
– Master bedroom with WIR and ensuite
– Built in robes in bedrooms 2, 3 and 4
– Spacious balcony with views of the coastline and metropolitan Adelaide
– Superb downstairs outdoor entertaining area
– Downstairs living / entertaining / rumpus
– Insulated wine room under the stair space
– Stylish and neutral decor
– Ample storage throughout
– NBN internet available (current provider is Internode)
– Dual Panasonic split systems
– Gas point in upstairs living
– Gas HWS
– Gas supply is via bottles
– Established and low maintenance grounds
– Irrigated lawns with fire pit
– Two rainwater tanks (10,000L & 3000L)
– Roller door garage with clearance of 1.97m H / 2.37m W / 6m L (approx.)
– Carport with clearance of 2.42m H / 2.88m W / 6m L (approx.)
– All properties at Black Point operate on mains water and septic/common effluent sewer
– Minutes to dual boat ramp facility at Black Point
– Approx 4km to Pine Point Caravan Park for general supplies
– 20 minute drive to either Ardrossan or Pt Vincent for supermarket, fuel, coffee, pharmacy, hotels, etc
Deposited Plan: 77715
Land Size: 795sqm
Total House Area: 244sqm
Year Built: 2017
Council: Yorke Peninsula
Council Rates: $3,212.81 pa
Emergency Services Levy: $96.10 pa
This property is proudly marketed by Nathan Casserly from Ouwens Casserly Real Estate. Being an owner of a beachfront property at Black Point and member of the Black Point Progress Association, Nathan genuinely understands the requirements and desires of the Black Point property owners. He will be very happy to provide additional information as required as well as local information and the lifestyle you can expect when you purchase your new property.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Black Point, then we can help you.