Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Solid brick beauty with rare flexibility and freedom
Contracted prior to auction. Auction cancelled
With three main living zones, up to five bedrooms and rear room for that pool you’ve always wanted, this double brick-built home will take a multi-generational family without breaking a sweat, just a stroll from Wattle Park’s shopping precinct and the boundless Kensington Gardens Reserve.
Those living zones find separation from one another, ensuring every faction of the family can claim a wing to call their own, while the family room and updated stone-topped kitchen make it so easy for everyone to meet in the middle when the moment calls.
Tucked away amongst other substantial homes in what has become such a sought-after address in Adelaide’s leafy north-east, everything from Penfolds to Pembroke School and the Parade beyond are on Wattle Park’s radar. You’ve found it.
Features we love…
• Dishwasher, stone benchtops and gas cooking to open-plan kitchen
• Three bathrooms
• Storage galore, including built-in robes to four bedrooms
• Rear patio/pergola with outdoor kitchen
• Ducted evaporative cooling and gas heating
• Impressively wide frontage
• Polished timber floors and high ceilings throughout
• Room for a rear pool
• Butler’s pantry/laundry
• Neatly presented low-care gardens
• Fully alarmed
• Electronic gated entry
• Carport and plenty of extra off-street parking
• A short drive from St Peter’s Girls College
• Walking distance from public transport
• Less than 15 minutes from the CBD
CT Reference – 5662/736
Council – City of Burnside
Council Rates – $1,690.95 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $226.14 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $197.75 pa approx.
Land Size – 696m² approx.
Year Built – 1963
Total Build area – 223m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Wattle Park, then we can help you.