Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Metres from the sand and Square; a standout pad to make Henley your playground
Offers Close Tue, 13th Mar – 12pm
With a soothing Hills view from its rear terraces and living zones, two garaged car parks below, and Henley’s pulsing Square and white sands on your very doorstep, this three-bedroom executive-style pad in the exclusive Baju apartments complex is special from every angle, all year round.
The sense you’re in the midst of a holiday washes over you the moment you press ‘2’ on the elevator to your floor, where this light-filled home boasts prized position in a corner to create far-reaching views that change depending on the time of day and where you are.
Multiple living zones speak to its deceptive space and flexibility. But it’s the main bedroom – specifically its ensuite, terrace and outdoor bathtub – that says everything about the sheer, unadulterated luxury of this low-maintenance abode.
A sitting room, expansive open-plan living and a terrace that watches the sun rise over the Hills combine to create the freedom to spread out, step out and entertain on a whim when you aren’t lapping up the unmatched beachside lifestyle it affords.
Whether you’re watching the sun fall over the ocean from Henley House, enjoying a delicious meal from any of the many restaurants, watching the world go by from Bacchus Bar, jogging along the esplanade or simply swimming in the ocean, Adelaide’s best coastal precinct is not just your front yard. It’s your playground.
– Prime position, just steps from Henley Square and Pavilion
– Two secure, undercover garages and rare large 5x2m storage facility for bikes and sporting equipment
– Astute investment as a residence or holiday home
– Spacious three-bedroom floorplan with flexible living zones including room for a home office
– Quality open-plan kitchen with Miele appliances, dishwasher and stone benchtops
– Multiple terrace balconies
– Secure entry courtyard and lift access to your floor
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Sleek fully tiled bathrooms
– Storage galore, including built-in robes to all bedrooms
– Intercom to complex foyer
– Ducted heating and cooling
– Steps from the sand
– A walk from all your shopping needs, including supermarket, butcher, salons, cafes and more.
Certificate of Title – 6087/63
Council – City of Charles Sturt
Zoning – Suburban Activity Centre
Year Built – 2011
Total Build area – 197 sqm
Council Rates – $2156.85 pa
SA Water Rates – $235.38 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $208.75 pa
Strata fees – $2114.00 pq
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Henley Beach, then we can help you.