Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
A slick, surprise-packed home meets the lifestyle perks of surging St Marys
St Marys isn’t ‘up and coming’. It’s arrived and it couldn’t be a better base for this 3-bedroom courtyard home that surprises with every step through its deceptively spacious floorplan and easy-care plot standing enviably above street level.
Whether it’s the ensuited main bedroom, the central sitting room that partners the courtyard and could be that playroom the kids want so badly, or the way it all flows so effortlessly from front to open-plan rear; this impeccably presented home is the prototype for modern living, whether you’re kid-free, career-focused, retired or growing a family.
Standing just 15 minutes from both the CBD and metro coast (Brighton), it’s really no wonder St Marys is enjoying its much-deserved time in the sun, all just a short drive from Pasadena’s world-beating supermarket. You’ve arrived.
Features we love…
– Beautifully maintained by its one and only owner
– Flexible floorplan with multiple living zones
– Central living room could be closed off and converted into a 4th bedroom
– Alfresco pavilion to private rear garden
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
– 2.7m-high ceilings
– Large open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar, updated Bosch appliances, gas cooktop and dishwasher
– LED down lighting
– Single lock-up garage and additional off-street parking in front
– Separate laundry
– Lawned area to landscaped and secure rear
– Walking distance from public transport
– Close to a range of schools and Flinders University
CT Reference – 6132/116
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $1,807.05 pa
SA Water Rates – $195.47 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $169.40 pa
Land Size – 453m² approx.
Year Built – 2015
Total Build area – 211m² approx.
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
St Marys, then we can help you.