Neat-as and no fuss from start to north facing finish
Conveniently and quietly placed at the end of a no-through road, this neat-as-a-pin c.2016 3-bedroom home is the light and bright epitome of low-care living. With its lock-up garage, 2.7m-high ceilings, ducted r/c, a master bedroom with walk-in robe and en-suite, easy care gardens, a prized north facing open-plan rear and a second living zone to call on, you can set and forget or move straight in from the start, with an exciting lifestyle to look forward to.
Start at home and you’ll be at Glenelg or the CBD in under 15 minutes, making this the enviable definition of ‘between the city and sea’, all just a moment from Castle Plaza, Edwardstown Oval and a range of schools. It’s time to start living.
• Flexible floorplan with second living zone – could be a home office/playroom/theatre/4th bedroom
• Breakfast bar, dishwasher and gas cooking to kitchen
• Built-in robes to bedrooms 2 and 3
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Alfresco entertaining zone with electric awning
• Stylish tile floors to hall and main living zone
• Separate laundry
• Easy-care gardens
• Remote entry to lock-up garage
• Off-street parking for two cars
• Moments from Bunnings and many other conveniences on South Road
• Walking distance from train and bus stops
CT Reference – 5081/608
Council – City of Marion Council
Council Rates – $1,349.94 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $311.30 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $265.50 pa approx.
Land Size – 296m² approx.
Year Built – 2016
Total Build area – 157m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Edwardstown, then we can help you.