Quietly located off Gilles Street, a quality Torrens Title townhouse offering secure living close to the Halifax and Hutt St precinct. The lower level open plan features galley style kitchen with stainless appliances, the living area enjoys a bright low maintenance courtyard. Upstairs is light filled with a skylight, stairwell window and full width balcony to the master suite.
What we love about this property:
* Torrens Title, large garage
* Quiet off-street central location
* Secure intercom access & monitored security system
* Functional kitchen with breakfast bar
* Hidden laundry & under-stairs storeroom
* Enclosed courtyard & small garden
* Master with en-suite and full balcony
* Additional guest/family bathroom
* Low maintenance contemporary design
* Well lit with natural light
* Rental Appraisal $490 to $530 p/week (AMPM Adelaide)
* Great walk-score, schools, supermarket, restaurants & bars
A wonderful opportunity to buy in a high demand location, attracting baby-boomer downsizers, city dwellers and investors looking for low maintenance properties at a great time to buy.
Land size: 118 sqm approx
House size: 153 sqm approx
Zoning: RA4 – Residential Hurtle East
Council Rates: $1875.80 pa
SA Water: $241.45 pq
ESL: $103 pa
Strata Fees: $80 pq
Looking to sell in ADELAIDE?
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
ADELAIDE, then we can help you.