Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Versatile living leaves no stone unturned for superb CBD living
This sleek and stylish CBD townhouse is all about cosmopolitan convenience with clever functionality packed into every corner, and 22/211 Gilles Street has it in absolute spades. Quietly set to the rear of this private block, enjoy a free-flowing ground floor of ceramic tiles and blonde timber floating floors, ambient downlighting, and superb open-plan entertaining area extending to a sunny alfresco while the designer kitchen keeps you just a comfortable conversation from all the fun.
Upstairs, more surprises await with a generous master bedroom complete with balcony and en-suite complimenting two additional bedrooms and main bathroom for what is no shortage of versatile living be it for professional couples, those with work-from-home needs or an investment property with eyes on the high-demand rental market. Stellar location puts the best of the CBD at arm’s reach too from enjoy morning strolls along the picturesque South Terrace parklands, the iconic Central Markets a stone’s throw away for unbelievable produce and artisan foods, while cafés, restaurants and bars abound for a lifestyle that simply can’t be beat.
Features we love…
• Light-filled open-plan ground floor perfect for indoor-outdoor entertaining
• Compact designer kitchen with sleek cabinetry, stainless appliances including Smeg dishwasher and concealed laundry
• Generous master bedroom with large east-facing balcony catching lovely morning sun, ceiling fan, BIRs and en-suite
• Good-sized bedrooms 2 and 3, one with BIRs and skylight, the other with handy ceiling fan
• Neat and tidy main bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
• Ducted AC throughout for year-round comfort
• Understairs storage
• Double carport with auto roller door and secure gated entry
• Torrens title property
• Wonderful lifestyle with great proximity to the lush South Terrace parklands
• Close to public transport including the city to Glenelg tram
• Walking distance to free city-loop bus
• 1.5km to Adelaide Central Markets
• Unrivalled access to great inner-city cafés, restaurants and bars
CT Reference – 5781/337
Council – City of Adelaide
Council Rates – $2,108.30 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $189.78 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $163.15 pa approx.
Admin Fund – $110.00 pq approx.
Land Size – 118m² approx.
Year Built – 2001
Total Build area – 170m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Adelaide, then we can help you.