Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
TONIGHTS OPEN CANCELLED DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES - RESCHEDULED FOR WEDNESDAY 2ND MARCH 5-5.30PM. APOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE
Auction Sat, 5th March – 1pm (usp)
After 25 years of raising a family in this classic four bedroom ’70’s home the current owners have decided it’s time for a tree change, creating an opportunity for a new buyer to move into the tightly held suburb of Grange.
With a modern rendered façade, bright new kitchen, huge family room, tranquil outdoor living, loads of off-street parking and a home handy man/tradie’s dream workshop; this solid brick home certainly has something for everyone!
Lazy summer days and cosy winter evenings will be spent outdoors entertaining family and friends in the spectacular Bali Hut, large enough to host a crowd with the family chef on the BBQ tools.
What we love about this property:
– Master bedroom with built in robe
– Three further bedrooms, two with built in robes and the third currently disposed as a purpose designed home office with a built-in desk, storage and library
– L shaped lounge to the front of the home
– White and bright, updated in 2019 the kitchen has a huge central island for food prep as well as casual meals, a 900mm oven and gas cooktop, Fisher Paykel double dish drawers and loads of storage
– Huge family room with high gabled timber ceiling, exposed beams and suspended lighting
– Outdoor alfresco dining in the resort style Bali Hut, built in outdoor kitchen and raised veggie planter boxes and discreetly screened tool shed
– Family bathroom and separate wc
– Laundry with external access
– Freshly painted
– Floating timber floors, quality carpets and window treatments
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling plus wall unit in the family room and ceiling fans throughout
– Double garage with auto panel lift door and additional off-street parking for the caravan or boat
– Tradie/handyman workshop with large workbench
– Beautiful mature, easy care established gardens
– 3.5kw solar system with a 58.2 cent anticipated rebate until June 30 2028
A short 10 minute stroll along the river to Grange Primary School and only moments to the East Grange train station means getting to work or school has never been easier.
Not to mention the beach and all the benefits of coastal living are just a short drive or bike ride way; here is the opportunity to move into a great location and start writing the next chapter in the story of your life.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL – Ouwens Casserly clients have the
opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Grange, then we can help you.