Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Superbly located on a quiet, residents’ only street in this hugely sought-after suburb walking distance to schools, cafés and restaurants, and even the CBD, this beautifully presented c.1915 sandstone-fronted cottage spilling with timeless character features is absolutely love at first sight. From the soaring ceilings to solid timber floors, the stunning skylit arched hallway to the spaciously classic bathroom with clawfoot bath and emerald green tiling – 22 Foundry Street is the consummate professional couple entertainer, downsizer or cosy dual-living charmer for the growing family.
Bask under a leadlight skylight as you cook delicious dinners for friends or family in the stylish modern kitchen that’s just a comfortable conversation away from the dining and casual living before putting your feet up in the formal lounge warmed by a cosy combustion heater for picture-perfect winter nights. In the warmer months, indulge in all the weekend barbeques and chilled-wine, balmy evenings summer offers as you kick back on the beautiful timber deck and poor another glass. Such charming living extends to the 3-bedroom footprint, easily accommodating your lifestyle now as well as what it might look like well into the future.
Features we love…
– Large formal lounge with cosy combustion heater
– 2 lofty bedrooms, both with elegant contemporary BIRs and size-able 3rd bedroom
– Light-filled and open-plan dining and living with spacious modern kitchen featuring timber bench tops, sleek cabinetry, stainless steel splashback and quality appliances including an integrated Miele dishwasher
– Generous bathroom/laundry combination with classic tiling, separate shower and opulent clawfoot bath
– Ducted AC throughout for year-round comfort
– Beautiful character cottage with picture-perfect white picket fence and sandstone frontage
– Soaring ceilings, leadlight windows, solid timber floors and skylit arched hallway
– Sunbathed timber deck alfresco area with timber pergola for wonderful outdoor entertaining
– Neat and tidy backyard with lush established greenery, sandstone paving and handy garden shed
– Rustic brick paved driveway with gated carport
– A short stroll to delicious cafés, restaurants and specialty stores dotted along Goodwood and King William Roads
– Walking distance to Goodwood Primary as well as Saint Thomas Primary
– Easy access to buses and trams
– Only 1.8km walk to the CBD or 5-minutes by car
CT Reference – 5992/146
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $1,596.35 pa
SA Water Rates – $204.68 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $178.50 pa
Land Size – 286m² approx.
Year Built – 1915
Total Build area – 197m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Goodwood, then we can help you.