Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Art Deco perfection…packaged up on a south-north corner parcel in a perk-filled locale
Sold Prior to Auction
With its north-facing rear, room to extend and rare side road access to one of two lock-up garages, there’s so much going for this c.1950 3-bedroom home well before you even step inside to see why it’s one of the more immaculate examples of the much-loved Art Deco era.
From its intricate ceiling roses and decorative period lighting down to the polished timber floors that lead you around a light-filled home with formal living zone, nicely sized bedrooms and an updated kitchen with supreme functionality, this stone-fronted home charms every step of the way.
When you aren’t soaking up the sun and privacy of a rear yard with plenty of room for a pool, think coffee on eclectic Goodwood Road, short cruises to the beach or CBD, and shopping sprees on King William and Unley Roads. Think a better lifestyle.
Features we love…
• Immaculately presented, inside and out
• Dishwasher, filtered water and loads of cupboard space to kitchen
• Bathroom includes stone-topped vanity, subway feature tiling, oversized mirror and frameless walk-in shower
• Storage includes built-in robes to bedrooms 1 and 2
• Efficient split R/C
• Stylishly updated bathroom and large separate laundry
• Beautifully presented landscaped gardens with lawn to front and rear
• External security shutters
• Two lock-up garages, plus off-street parking for a further two cars
• Enviably placed on a peaceful jacaranda-lined street amongst other character homes
• Moments from Cabra Dominican College, St Thomas School and Westbourne Park Primary School
• Walking distance from public transport and Cumberland Park shopping precinct
• A short drive from Mitcham Square and Unley Shopping Centres
• Just 10 minutes from the CBD
CT Reference – 5707/332
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $1,787.20 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $222.83 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $194.60 pa approx.
Land Size – 557m² approx.
Year Built – 1950
Total Build area – 219m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
OC First opportunity coming soon in Clarence Park – please contact Amity Dry on 0438 144 224 for more details.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Clarence Park, then we can help you.