c.1920 bungalow with architectural extension, pool and a licence to entertain
Auction Sat, 2nd Jul – 10am (usp)
Taking prime position on just under 1000sqm and one of Hawthorn’s most beautiful streets, the setting couldn’t be any more perfect for this c.1920 return verandah bungalow with an architectural rear extension, party starting pavilion/outdoor kitchen, solar-heated pool and a wine room for good measure. From the beautifully preserved original home to the retreat/5th bedroom created by Studio Nine Architects, a family room with floor-to-ceiling windows and the classy all-white kitchen with its own butler’s pantry and a servery to the pavilion, this complete package is a feat in form and function, forged to entertain all year round.
So enviably placed near the likes of Unley High School, Mitcham Primary and Girls Schools, Mercedes, Scotch and Walford Colleges, Mitcham Square and Unley shopping precincts, and walking distance to King William Road, Hyde Park, not to mention the CBD itself, that form and function comes with an unrivalled lifestyle. The perfect forever home.
• Ultra-flexible floorplan with designated home office and front formal lounge room
• Stone benchtops, high-end appliances (induction cooktop, Miele pyrolytic oven and steam oven) and butler’s pantry (with glass washer) to kitchen
• Stunning fully tiled updated bathrooms, including en-suite with stone-topped vanity and underfloor heating
• Outdoor kitchen with built-in BBQ, drinks fridge and bar/servery
• Solar heating to large in-ground fully tiled pool
• Storage galore, including built-in robes throughout
• Ducted evaporative cooling and gas heating throughout
• Updated gas hot water systems
• Custom glass doors to wine room
• Large, light-grabbing internal atrium
• Stylish, quality hardwood floors throughout
• Beautifully presented landscaped gardens with auto watering system
• Security system
• Remote gated entry with video intercom
• Plenty of off-street parking with two-car carport boasting high clearance for boat/caravan
• Walking distance from public transport
CT Reference – 5187/483
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $3,628.70 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – Not declared
Emergency Services Levy – $270.00 pa approx.
Land Size – 940m² approx.
Year Built – 1925
Total Build area – 398m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Hawthorn, then we can help you.