Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Have it your way with a high-spec dual-storey haven on Hexham
Offers Close Tue, 1st Aug – 1pm (usp)
Why settle for the status quo when you can take family living to another level (literally) on a prized corner parcel, where this modern abode – with a timeless facade, enviable creature comforts and high-spec selections – rubs shoulders with Adelaide’s elite colleges.
Living large is no tall order in this light-drenched home that cleverly places all three double bedrooms to the upper floor, leaving you to roam with reckless abandon on its boundless open-plan lower level. The star: a kitchen with stone benchtops, quality stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and one foot in the adjacent alfresco pavilion.
Just a short drive from Adelaide’s vibrant CBD, for work and leisure alike, convenience is sewn into the fabric of Myrtle Bank; a leafy suburb within a meander of the Waite Arboretum and not much further from shopping meccas Burnside Village and Mitcham Square, not to mention Scotch and Mercedes Colleges. A home with the world at its feet and the next generation of world-beaters in mind.
Features we love…
– Built to the highest standards with quality fixtures and finishes throughout
– Three large bedrooms, including a master with walk-in robe, ensuite and private terrace balcony
– Expansive lower level with high ceilings and engineered timber floors
– Outdoor BBQ (with plumbed gas) to alfresco pavilion
– Double garage with remote entry, plus further off-street parking in front
– Whisper quiet within and private amongst its landscaped, easy-care gardens
– Secure rear yard and security cameras installed
– Guest powder room/toilet to lower floor
– Separate laundry and loads of storage throughout
– Ducted heating and cooling for year round comfort
– Dishwasher and gas cooktop
– Walking distance from public transport
– Zoned for Unley High School, Highgate School and Glen Osmond Primary School
– Just 15 minutes from the CBD
– And much more
CT Reference – 6054/467
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $2,300.60 pa
SA Water Rates – $262.24 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $235.20 pa
Land Size – 373m² approx.
Year Built – 2010
Total Build area – 250m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Myrtle Bank, then we can help you.