Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
As robust and reliable as ever, ready to entertain under its expansive alfresco pavilion and still yet to reach its full potential on a nicely sized parcel with plenty of off-street parking and a garage that will take your boat or caravan with ease, this crisply renovated 1950’s home is in for the long haul, just a short drive from the coast and CBD.
Consider that pavilion – featuring a polished concrete BBQ/outdoor kitchen – an all weather extension of the internal footprint of this light-filled home with a
sleekly updated bathroom, stone-topped kitchen, spacious family room, polished timber floors and three nicely sized bedrooms.
With room to extend into its rear and the potential to convert the plumbed and powered rear garage into a studio, it’s hard not to get excited about this double brick-built family home on the doorstep of bus and tram stops, an array of shopping options, schools, cafes and more.
Features we love…
– Ideally placed in a high-growth suburb between the sea and city
– Set back from the street for extra peace and privacy
– Wide frontage and scope to develop (STCC)
– Efficient split reverse cycle airconditioning
– Custom joinery/storage throughout
– Large separate laundry
– Two-car carport, oversized garage suitable for boat or caravan parking
– Off-street parking for multiple further cars
– Toilet to rear garage
– High ceilings and LED down lighting
– Sprinkler/auto watering system to neatly presented low-care gardens
– Secure rear yard
– Walking distance from bus and tram stops
– Moments from Plympton shopping precinct and Highway Hotel
– Just 10 minutes from Glenelg and 15 from the city
CT Reference – 5721/933
Council – City of Marion
Council Rates – $1,682.51 pa
SA Water Rates – Not declared
Emergency Services Levy – $144.30 pa
Land Size – 724m² approx.
Year Built – 1955
Total Build area – 264m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Plympton Park, then we can help you.