Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Flawless, flexible living steeped in bluestone & serenity
Sold 1st week
As immaculate as the street it stands over and the landscaped gardens that surround it, this timeless bluestone reproduction home is a proud, move-in-ready haven you can rely on and relish from day one, whether you’re a growing family or downsizers looking for fuss-free freedom and flexibility.
How flexible? Try on for size three official bedrooms – including a master with ensuite and walk-in robe – a sitting room that could be a home office or additional bedroom, separate dining room and spacious open-plan living that makes the kitchen its hub and steps out to an alfresco pavilion with fully-retractable cafe blinds and heating panel.
It’s the complete package, perfectly placed amongst Greenwith’s flawless, tree-laden streetscapes, just moments from a range of parks/reserves, schools, community clubs and Golden Grove Shopping Centre. A home? No, it’s a lifestyle.
Features we love…
– Steeped in bluestone and set above street level to strike head-turning curb appeal
– Immaculately maintained by the one family since the day it was built by Weeks and Macklin
– Low in maintenance despite its spacious, flexible footprint with a bevy of casual and formal zones
– Solar panels for heavily reduced energy bills
– Huge kitchen with plenty of storage, dishwasher and double oven
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Lock-up carport with remote Panelift door
– Off-street parking for at least two cars
– Beautifully presented landscaped gardens with an array of low-care fruit trees and a dripper system
– High ceilings and stylish timber-look tiled floors
– Custom plantation shutters
– Alarm system with monitoring provisions
– Walking distance from public transport and local walking trails
– Less than 35 minutes from the CBD
CT Reference – 5121/391
Council – City of Tea Tree Gully
Council Rates – $2,150.77 pa
SA Water Rates – $178.58 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $106.80 pa
Land Size – 786m² approx.
Year Built – 1993
Total Build area – 248m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Greenwith, then we can help you.