Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Built in 1910, this character freestone fronted symmetrical cottage is sure to impress immediately!
Zoned for Norwood Primary School (walking distance) and Norwood Morialta High School.
Very close to Pembroke School & transport to other prestigious schools, and only 10 minutes to the city.
The Parade shopping precinct, and trendy Magill Road are on your doorstep with an abundance of fine shops, fashion, restaurants, cafes, and entertainment.
A fabulous opportunity for small families, retirees or as an investment.
What we love about this home:
– Character fronted cottage with bullnose verandah
– High ceilings
– Beautiful leadlight front entry door
– Wide and gracious hallway
– 2 generous bedrooms
– A large open living room with cosy fireplace & leadlight door
– Bedroom 1 features a fireplace, and plenty of room for BIRs
– Bedroom 2 features substantial BIRs
– Clean and functional eat in kitchen with gas cooker
– Separate space adjacent to kitchen, could be used as a 2nd living area/office/study
– Clean and functional bathroom
– Laundry with separate toilet
– Great undercover alfresco entertaining area with tiled floor
– Double garage with attached garden shed
– Large, low maintenance rear yard (with a lovely lemon tree!)
– R/C Air conditioned throughout
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Norwood, then we can help you.