c.1910 villa with rare position and the potential to match its frontage
Sold at Auction
After more than 60 years in the hands of one family, this c.1910 villa returns to the market with more upside than most thanks not only to its prized corner position on the most sought-after edge of the city, but also its rare frontage of some 26 metres, setting the tone for a potential sub-division (STCC). With strong bones, big rooms, high ceilings and original floorboards eager to be revealed, there’s much value – and excitement – in what could be of this light-drenched home with a rear north-facing aspect, separate rumpus/retreat and the sense that a modern extension is already written into its bright future.
Set to one side of that parcel, the double garage and rear shed stand where another dwelling or a pool could easily be accommodated. That’s an exciting proposition for a home that renders the car almost unneeded on the doorstep of the city’s parklands, firmly entrenched in the catchment for Glenunga International High School.
• Original c.1910 sandstone villa set amongst other character homes on a quiet, leafy street
• Large, functional eat-in kitchen
• Walk-in shower and tub to updated bathroom
• Spacious rumpus with timber-look floors and heating/cooling
• Split r/c
• Neatly presented inside and out
• Separate laundry
• Easy-care gardens with large storage shed and lock-up double garage
• The potential for side-road access
• Comfy, move-in or rent-out ready
• Close to and zoned for Parkside Primary School
• Moments from Foodland Frewville and Unley Shopping Centre
• Walking distance from public transport
CT Reference – 5786/72
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $2,126.70 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $244.56 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $206.25 pa approx
Land Size – 830m² approx.
Year Built – 1910
Total Build area – 315m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Parkside, then we can help you.