Another huge auction result, call us for property advice.
Entertainer’s delight with million dollar views
Fully renovated, double brick 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with stunning 270 degree views from the city to the sea. Set on 1100sqm, this contemporary home with stylish coastal vibes, offers several decks, spacious gardens, fire pit area and tennis court.
What we love about this home;
– Spotted gum steps lead into the formal entry, enjoy the polished timber floors as you head into the light filled, open plan dining and kitchen area with soaring raked ceilings and bespoke features throughout
– A brand new kitchen with stone bench tops, island bench with breakfast bar and shaker style cabinetry. Appliances include 900mm wide Ariston oven & 5 burner gas stove with stylish handmade Italian tiled splashback
– Quality carpeted stairs lead up to the impressive main living space with jaw dropping views. Floor to ceiling Eco glass windows flood the room with winter sunshine. French doors open out to the large hardwood timber balcony also with stunning views
– Bedrooms 1, 2 & 3 are all of great size and all offer built-in custom wardrobes
– Family bathroom has been completely renovated, with stone benchtop on custom vanity with hand painted above-bench basin, floor to ceiling tiles, rain head shower with inset ledge, and separate toilet
– Huge second living area with internal access from the garage, and French doors lead outside
– Spacious laundry/second bathroom with toilet and large bathtub
– Bedroom 4 has good separation for the guests or teenagers, and a large home office space is tucked away neatly under the upper level
– A fantastic private rear yard with large lawn for the kids and pets, loads of room to entertain at summer BBQ’s under the balcony and atop that charming raised spotted gum deck
– Well engineered steps and retaining lead down to the firepit and neatly hidden studio. The raised planter box herb gardens are both practical and attractive
– Recently resurfaced halfcourt tennis will keep the family nice and active, floodlights allow for twilight games
– The oversize garage can fit a large caravan/boat and plenty of room for workshop
-Mains power, gas, water sewer & NBN
Located in tightly held Seacliff Park and just a short stroll to the Gully Road reserve, playground and nearby bushwalking trails. Plentiful transport options into the city and nearby quality schools. Impeccably renovated, here is your opportunity to enjoy the lifestyle that is on offer!
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Seacliff Park, then we can help you.