Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Located in the ever-popular coastal suburb of Hallett Cove and conveniently located within close proximity to local schools, parks, Hallett Cove Shopping Centre, walking trails and not to mention public transport options including the Hallett Cove Train Station, which is only a very short walk away, you couldn’t ask for a better location.
Set on a corner allotment of approximately 407sqm and ideally positioned with a gorgeous leafy outlook from your rear yard over the recently upgraded Central Avenue Park and playground, you’ll enjoy relaxing with your morning coffee listening to all the glorious birdlife this idyllic location has to offer.
Providing a functional floorplan comprising of 3 well sized bedrooms, light -filled lounge & dining room, centrally located kitchen and family room which leads out to the rear alfresco entertaining area. This home presents as the ideal opportunity for the first home buyer, downsizer or savvy investor.
Features we love include;
– Light filled L-shaped lounge & dining room
– Three well sized bedrooms with bedrooms 1 & 3 providing built in cupboards
– Functional kitchen with freestanding gas cooker
– Centrally located bathroom with separate toilet
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for year round comfort
– Undercover alfresco area fitted with café blinds
– Corner allotment with dual driveways
– Powered garage with automatic roller door and handy garden shed
– Solar system
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity! Please contact Kat Szatkowska on 0401 151 304 for more details.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Hallett Cove, then we can help you.