Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
The Queen Anne Villa in all of its opulent, imposing beauty, ‘Hythe’ is a grand reminder that the turn-of-the-century was truly a golden era and that such boundless freedom – inside and out, high and low – is so hard to find. What you’ll find here is a beautifully preserved original home, reimagined at its two-storey rear. The sum of its parts: five bedrooms, expansive formal rooms, casual spaces and an upper-level billiard/games room that looks over the grass tennis court of a property with a pool for good measure.
It all adds up to the ultimate, timeless statement in family living, without the noise and fanfare behind its secure stone fencing. Your own world – and the best of many worlds – just 10 minutes from the CBD and moments from arguably Adelaide’s best public and private schools/colleges. ‘Hythe’ translates to ‘landing place’. Where else would you rather be?
• Upper-level features two bedrooms, one bathroom and a huge games room/retreat with bar and theatre/TV zone
• Super-functional kitchen with granite benchtops and quality appliances
• Pool, alfresco patio and court ensures this is the consummate entertainer
• Large underground dry cellar
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Powerful solar system (36 panels)
• Soaring 13-foot ceilings
• Large separate laundry
• Neatly presented landscaped gardens with automatic watering system
• Large shed and workshop to rear yard
• Secure electronic gated entry
• Large carport, plus additional off-street parking for multiple cars
• Set back from Cross Road to create peace and calm
• Zoned for Mitcham Primary School and Unley High School
• Close to Scotch, Mercedes and Concordia Colleges
• Walking distance from public transport
CT Reference – 5148/502
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $4,739.55 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $392.20 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $337.35 pa approx.
Land Size – 1681m² approx.
Year Built – 1910
Total Build area – 521m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Kingswood, then we can help you.