Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Another property sold. Please contact Nick or John for all your property advice.
Warm and inviting, meticulously presented inside and out, achieving just the right blend of modern sophistication combined with homely elegance, this beautiful 4-bedroom property is something incredibly special.
What we love about the property:
• Built in 2003 by AV Jennings on a generous 800sqm block, this stunning 269m2 brick veneer home is beautifully coordinated, thoughtfully designed and wonderfully laid out for family living
• The hallway opens onto an airy formal lounge and adjacent dining room, emanating grace and elegance
• The formal lounge is centred around a beautiful imitation log gas fireplace with fluted mantelpiece and stunning Botticino marble hearth, and featuring luxuriously opulent window treatments to the two big windows
• Ahead leads you to a sensational family room with a stunning kitchen overlooking bright and breezy living and meals spaces
• Beautiful off white timber kitchen with big island bench, walk in pantry, ceramic hob, built in oven, microwave nook and dishwasher
• Relaxing meals area set within a huge bay window and large living space with provision for second gas heater, and French doors lead to outside
• A large bay window offers a peek at what awaits outside in the form of superb outdoor living and a sensationally laid out garden which, although compact and easy to maintain, offers a delight of exploration
• Extra-large master bedroom with ceiling fan, a wall of built-in cupboards and shelving, generous walk-in robe, and huge ensuite with luxurious corner spa bath, twin vanities with a large mirror over, big shower cubicle, and separate toilet
• 3 further very spacious bedrooms, 2 of which feature mirrored built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Big family bathroom with a full-size bath, big timber vanity which matches with kitchen and laundry cabinetry, shower cubicle, big mirror and floor to ceiling window, and separate toilet
• Big laundry room with timber cabinetry and built-in cupboards which coordinate with the rest of the home, bench tops to either side and a sliding door to outside
• An abundance of additional built-in storage with a cloak closet to the family room and big built in cupboards to the rear hallway
• Impressive entrance hall with coffered ceiling, bordered by runway down lighting Stunning Merbau flooring throughout hallways and family room.
• Quality carpeting to all bedrooms, lounge, and dining room
• Down lighting and exquisite window treatments, beautiful, coordinating themed decor throughout the entire home
• Tucked neatly away in a sheltered position at the very end of a cul-de-sac in McLaren Vales ultimate dress circle location, this attractive brick veneer home is cleverly screened for a sense of total privacy from within
• Across the road is a beautiful reserve area encircled by a selection of impressive and scrupulously presented homes, with glimpses of surrounding vineyards beyond
• Brick paved front verandah and generous driveway
• Double garage with panel door and drive through access via rear roller door
• Wonderfully landscaped front gardens with red brick pathway and circular patio, immaculate English box hedging, mature screening and lots of pretty established trees, shrubs and roses
• Superb red brick paved all weather outdoor entertaining area with stunning hip and valley roofing, beautiful water feature/ pond
• Beautifully landscaped rear garden with lawned areas and pretty, mature shrubbery and planting, meandering garden paths, low level moss rock retaining walls and appealing garden pond
• 3.8 x 3m shed with concrete floor, power, and lights, with adjoining store, all screened from view by the garden
• Mains power, water, common effluent sewer
• Bottles gas
• 3 Phase ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning and feature gas heater
• Ceiling fans to 3 bedrooms
• NBN super-fast broadband service
• 8KW SMA Tri-power inverter / 32 x 250W REC panels with 3 phase solar import/export meter
• Electric hot water service
• Watering system to most of garden
• Termimesh white ant protection
• Remote control car garage access
Words from current owners:
What first attracted you to this property?
• We loved this warm, inviting, spacious family home located in a beautiful area of McLaren Vale from the moment we walked in. Situated across from a reserve which overlooks surrounding vineyards, it is close to many wineries, restaurants, and beautiful beaches. It had a pretty, landscaped garden and large outdoor entertaining area
Why are you moving or selling?
• We are downsizing
What do you believe are the major benefits of living in or owning this property?
• Move in ready, very private home in a quiet cul-de-sac, with ample room for family and friends as well as space for our own study and hobbies. Close proximity to shops, cafes, restaurants, public transport, and 45 minutes via the expressway to the CBD.
Superb formal and casual entertaining no matter the time of year, either outside under the protection of the stylish verandah or indoors by the glow of a fireplace. Luxuriate in the spa bath, relax in the garden under a shady tree, curl up with a book and a glass of wine in front of the fire, here you can treat yourself all year long. Come and check out this wonderful home, you’re gonna love it.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
McLaren Vale, then we can help you.