Treasure a two-level haven that rises to a special view in a hidden gem of suburb
Auction Sat, 13th Nov – 12.15pm
* Twilight open inspection this Wednesday 3rd November 7 to 7-30pm*
Enjoying its sense of anonymity adjacent to Torrens Park, Lynton is nothing short of a hidden gem in Adelaide’s leafy foothills. And this ultra-flexible two-level family home – with a magical sea view from its expansive entertainer’s terrace – wouldn’t want it any other way. Set on the high side of Seaview Road, that outlook widens to include a big glimpse of the city where your easy-care parcel hits its highest point and stories by a fire pit and games of pétanque beckon.
With two bedrooms, a living zone, bathroom and provisions for a kitchenette, the lower floor makes the perfect teenagers retreat in this 4-bedroom home that allocates the generous master suite, guest wing and boundless open-plan living to the upper level. A home for every stage in life.
– Large super-functional open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher, and gas cooking
– Large master bedroom with built-in robes, private access to terrace and an en-suite with spa bath
– Second living zone to upper floor – adjacent to guest wing with its own bathroom
– Efficient split reverse cycle and gas heater
– Polished timber floorboards and high ceilings to upper floor
– Storage galore, including large pantry, built-in robes throughout and garden/tool shed
– Large separate laundry
– Cellar/storage room to lower floor
– Terrace with cafe blinds which spans the width of the home
– Beautifully presented native gardens with raised veggie patches
– Plenty of off-street parking, including lock-up garage and room for your caravan
– Just a short drive from Scotch and Mercedes Colleges
– Moments from Mitcham Square and Pasadena Green shopping precincts
– Less than 20 minutes from the CBD
– Close to public transport, including train and bus stops
CT Reference – 5139/789
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $2,666.00pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $250.63pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $211.60pa approx.
Land Size – 1,340m² approx.
Year Built – 1958
Total Build area – 445m² approx.
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN™
RLA – 286 513
Looking to sell in Lynton?
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Lynton, then we can help you.