Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Another property sold. Please contact Nick or John for all your property advice.
Family home near pristine shores
Discover the perfect blend of coastal and suburban living with this spacious 4 bed, 2-bathroom home. Situated on a large 696sqm allotment, with plenty of space to enjoy a healthy lifestyle in the popular seaside township of Sellicks Beach.
Situated a short walk from the famous Victory Hotel and the popular local cellar door, Berg Herring Wines, this home offers a refreshing escape while providing easy access to the beachside lifestyle you’ve always wanted
What We Love About The Property;
• Huge open plan living/dining/ kitchen with near new split system heating & cooling for year ’round comfort
• Second living room is spacious and could also be utilised as a 5th bedroom if required
• Galley-style kitchen features a good size walk-in pantry, electric stove, oven and breakfast bar
• The main bedroom enjoys the warmth of the winter sun, ceiling fan, walk-in robe, and ensuite with vanity, shower, and toilet
• Bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 are all well proportioned
• 3-way family bathroom offers a shower, full-size bathtub, vanity with a separate toilet
• Laundry is of good size and has easy access to the clothesline
• Double carport and space for off-street parking of caravan or boat
• Freshly painted 5.5m x 2.5m deck with access from the living room is perfect for afternoon BBQ’s
• Fully fenced on all sides and gated entry to keep pets and kids safe
• Quality concrete sleeper retaining wall surrounding the home
• Mains power and water
• Recently upgraded aerobic-style septic system provides water to the garden
The hard work has been done, and with fresh paint throughout the home, the property presents very well. Move in, enjoy as a holiday home, or invest as a rental with a current rental appraisal of $560-580 per week. Don’t miss your opportunity for this affordable, convenient, coastal family home. Come and check it out, you’re gonna love it!
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Sellicks Beach, then we can help you.