Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Anything's possible when Art Deco nostalgia meets no-limits potential
Auction Sat, 16th Sep – 10am (usp)
Whether the charm and nostalgia of its Art Deco roots are too hard to ignore or you’re on a mission to build from the ground up on a wide, deep parcel; the path you choose for this solidly built C1947 home spanning some 727sqm on the edge of Lower Mitcham is simply the right one.
Not sure what path you’re on? At the very least, spend some quality time with this light-filled 3-bedroom home defined by its distinctly curved portico, multiple living zones, ample off-street parking, powered shed, a beautiful Chinese Elm tree, room for a pool, and an original kitchen with the orange tiled splashback of your retro dreams.
Zoned for Colonel Light Gardens Primary School and just a short drive from Mitcham Square, Scotch and Mercedes Colleges, Clapham Primary School and both the CBD and metro coast; smooth school drop-offs, quick work commutes and fun-packed weekends come with the territory. What path will you take?
Features we love…
– A neatly presented and solid home, ready for a rear extension or to make way for a new build
– Three spacious bedrooms, including one with external access and scope to be a home office or baby nursery
– Gorgeous curb appeal behind a picket fence
– Set on a wide, tree-lined street
– Dining and lounge zones
– Efficient split reverse cycle airconditioning
– Plenty of storage and separate laundry
– Updated carpets
– Carport with drive-through access to large powered shed
– Established gardens and huge rear yard
– Walking distance from public transport
– Less than 20 minutes from both the CBD and metro beaches (Glenelg)
CT Reference – 5994/439
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $1,898.55 pa
SA Water Rates – $201.61 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $175.45 pa
Land Size – 727m² approx.
Year Built – 1947
Total Build area – 187m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Clapham, then we can help you.