Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Another property sold. For all your property advice contact Nick or John
Fantastic 4 bed, 2 bath easy-care family home
This immaculate 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home offers a brilliant floorplan with a spacious open plan living room, alfresco outdoor area, and home theatre. Offering great street appeal and located only a short walk from local shopping centre, daycare centre, schools and public transport.
What We Love About The Property;
• Welcoming front entry with security screen door leads into the front of the home with a nice wide hallway
• Located at the front of the home is the primary bedroom with good separation from the remaining bedrooms. The North facing windows allow the warmth of the winter sun to come streaming in. The stylish ensuite features a shower, vanity and toilet. Storage is taken care of with a large walk in ‘robe
• Expansive open plan living/dining/kitchen area is central to the home and has easy internal access from the garage. Twin sets of sliding doors allow easy access to the outdoor alfresco area
• Kitchen is of great size and offers a walk-in pantry, plenty of bench and cupboard space, dishwasher, electric oven and gas stove top
• Home theatre room has 2 sets of French doors and is well suited as a kids’ playroom or possibly a 5th bedroom or home office
• A cavity sliding door leads to a separate wing of the home with bedrooms 2, 3 & 4. They are all of good size and offer built-in ‘robes for storage
• Sparkling 3 way family bathroom has shower and deep bathtub, large vanity and a separate toilet
• Laundry has good amount of storage and bench space with sliding door access outdoors
• Rendered façade and neat and tidy low maintenance front garden with fantastic street appeal
• Paved double car width driveway leads to double car garage with remote panel lift door. The rear of the garage has a roller door to provide easy access to the backyard and internal access door from garage into the home
• Alfresco outdoor entertaining area under the main roof overlooks the garden
• Lawned area for the kids and pets to play
• Paved pathway surrounds the home
• Mains power, water, sewer and recycled water for the garden
• Ducted Daikin reverse cycle heating & cooling throughout the home
• Instant gas hot water system
• Termite prevention system
This impressive home is (approx.) 224sqm in size and presents very well. Currently tenanted until late September at $475 per week with a great tenant. Current OC rental appraisal is estimated at $560-580pw. This home is perfectly suited to either investors or home buyers.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Seaford Meadows, then we can help you.