Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
A two-level entertainer that perfects the art of family living
Auction Sat, 23rd Sep – 10am (usp)
Towering over the park, playground and tennis courts that make Park Avenue the most sought after address in tightly held Rosslyn Park, this dynamic entertainer – with a solar heated pool for good measure – is everything a young, growing family craves on the leafy cusp of quality schools and everyday amenities.
Custom built by its current owners in 2001, this architecturally designed abode was clearly ahead of its time, making inch perfect use of its expansive parcel and two levels to forge a home of rare flexibility and freedom in the way you live, play and work.
From the huge, fully-fitted home office that shares the same park view as the lavish upper-level master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe all the way to the rear family room that makes the gourmet kitchen the focal point and steps out to the sail-shaded patio and BBQ area; every mood and occasion is catered for like few homes can.
Think backyard cricket battles and big milestone parties on the lawn, summers by the pool, mid-week tennis games across the road and all those little quiet moments in a home where you can always find your own space.
Just six minutes from the pulse of The Parade, less than 15 from the CBD itself and moments from Pembroke School, Magill Primary School and UniSA’s Magill campus, it’s a lifestyle that has weekends sorted and bright futures all mapped out. The search is over.
Features we love…
– Set on an expansive parcel of 906sqm
– Flexible floorplan with underground cellar/wine room
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Dual Smeg ovens and double drawer dishwasher
– High ceilings throughout
– Under-floor heating to upper level bathroom
– Custom joinery/storage throughout, including built-in robes to bedrooms 2, 3 and 4
– Striking timber floors
– Large solar heated pool
– Built-in BBQ area to secure rear yard
– Built-in Electrolux BBQ and wok burner
– Built-in Sonos-ready sound system
– Lock-up garage with remote entry and rear roller door
– Additional off-street parking to carport
– Neatly presented landscaped gardens
– Walking distance from public transport and Wattle Park shopping precinct
CT Reference – 5795/541
Council – City of Burnside
Council Rates – $3,023.30 pa
SA Water Rates – $346.66 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $318.35 pa
Land Size – 906m² approx.
Year Built – 2001
Total Build area – 347m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Rosslyn Park, then we can help you.