With a construction Grant of up to $23,500*, this brand new offers a great opportunity for a young family to make their real estate start. With three bedrooms, two bathrooms and two living areas, it is a ‘must consider’ property in a great location.
What we love about this property
– Master suite with ensuite & walk in robe at the rear of the house
– Formal lounge
– Open plan kitchen/family area with floating floor boards
– Split system air conditioning in family area
– Plenty of storage in the kitchen, including pantry
– Breakfast bar
– Sliding doors to paved outdoor entertaining
– Separate bathroom and ensuite
– Low maintenance gardens
– Fully fenced
– Great natural light
– Neutral colour scheme
– Located between the Southern Expressway & South Road for easy access to the CBD
– Walking distance to Morphett Vale Kindergarten & Primary School.
* Check you are eligible for all grants via Revenue SA or your bank/finance broker.
Land size: 295 sqm approx
House size: 131 sqm approx
Council: Onkaparinga 3
Zoning: RMD – Residential Medium Density
Council Rates: $747.18 pa
SA Water: $166.75 pq
ESL: $65.05 pa
Looking to sell in MORPHETT VALE?
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
MORPHETT VALE, then we can help you.