Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
A dual-level family home with so much upside, just down the road from the CBD
Sold at auction
Tucked away in Wattle Park’s most tranquil pocket, we can’t think of a better place for this dual-level family home with a dynamic 4 – 5 bedroom floorplan and a huge parcel of land at its feet, all just a stroll from the nature reserve at the end of its tightly held street. It feels a world away, yet is just 15 minutes from the CBD.
Speaking of tightly held, this comfy and accommodating home – with the potential to stamp your own stylish mark – has never seen a ‘for sale’ sign in its life; testament to its enduring versatility across a floorplan with a bevy of living zones on the lower floor alone, including a garage ingenuously converted into a large rumpus room.
Four bedrooms wait on the upper floor – including a master with an ensuite and its very own sitting area/retreat – with an additional 5th bedroom or study downstairs, ready for the larger family or home office.
Features we love…
– Elevated on the high side of its tree-studded address
– Neatly presented, inside and out
– Supremely flexible floorplan with 5 bedrooms or extra study/sitting room, lounge, dining zone and large kitchen
– Off-street parking for multiple cars
– Scope to quickly and easily convert rumpus back to a double garage
– Dishwasher and walk-in pantry
– Loads of storage throughout
– Guest toilet/powder room to lower floor
– Cosy copper feature fireplace
– Large separate laundry
– Established gardens with expansive lawned area to rear
– A short walk from Wyfield Reserve
– Moments from Wattle Park and Erindale shopping precincts
– Ten minutes from the heart of The Parade
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL:
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions. Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
CT Reference – 5497/67
Council – City of Burnside
Council Rates – $2,214.20 pa
SA Water Rates – $273.75 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $246.55 pa
Land Size – 2202m² approx.
Year Built – 1983
Total Build area – 241m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Wattle Park, then we can help you.