Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Make the ultimate beachside statement with a luxurious front row seat to the Marina
If you can imagine watching luxury yachts arrive one by one as the sun sets behind the Marina, you’re picturing just another day in this modern multi-level residence with a front row seat to Holdfast Shores, making it one of the rarest opportunities to call home one of the most exclusive vantage points Adelaide has to offer.
And it’s a beautiful, beautiful thing.
As you enter via sleepy Cygnet Court, the gentle lapping sounds of the ocean will remind you just how close the beach is from this solar and battery powered home with a dynamic floorplan that places three bedrooms, a gym and a self-contained living zone on the upper level alone.
That leaves you to roam and entertain with luxurious freedom on an expansive lower level with a home office, double garage, dining zone and free-flowing open-plan living that converges on the first of two stone-topped kitchens here.
No matter what you’re doing or where you are, the magnetic pull of that Marina view is simply impossible to resist, whether you’re waking up to it in the ensuited master bedroom or ushering in a New Year on the main terrace.
More to love:
– Exclusive Marina position overlooking luxury yachts and Holdfast Shores’ cafes and restaurants
– Impeccably presented inside and out
– Ingenuous floorplan includes an entire self-contained upper floor, ensuring supreme flexibility in the way you live and host guests
– Terraces with Marina views to both levels
– Walk-in robe and ensuite to master bedroom
– High-end finishes throughout, including engineered timber floors to upper level
– Full of natural light
– Lofty recessed ceilings
– Breakfast bar, stone benchtops, 900mm gas cooktop and dual ovens to main kitchen
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Solar system and 10KW battery
– Gym could be fourth bedroom
– Storage galore and large separate laundry
– Oversized double garage and electronic gated entry
– Just metres from the beach and the restaurants/bars of Holdfast Shores
– A short walk from Jetty Road and Colley Reserve, Glenelg
– Moments from West Beach Golf Courses
– And much more.
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Glenelg North, then we can help you.