Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
From the minute you enter this Circa 1925 Bungalow you will feel at home. Set on a 594sqm corner block and hosting plenty of features you would expect of this era, such as generous bedrooms, high ornate ceilings and combined with polished timber floors and plenty of natural light, it is sure to steal your heart.
Beautifully renovated by the current owners with the design and layout thoughtfully executed, ensuring everyday family living and outdoor entertaining is a pleasure on every level.
Private and secure, the low maintenance, lush garden at both the front and the rear of the home provides ample space for the kids to play safely and the built in sandpit, while the rear alfresco area is a fantastic space for the little ones to play whilst you are entertaining friends and family.
There is nothing to do here but move in and enjoy!
What we love about this home:
– Large welcoming entrance hall
– Spacious Master bedroom with built in wardrobes and a fresh and modern neutral toned en-suite bathroom
– Bedroom 2 with built in wardrobes
– Bedroom 3 with built in wardrobes
– Modern, central family bathroom with bath
– Contemporary kitchen hosting an induction cooktop, Smeg pyrolytic electric oven and range hood, Bosch side by side fridge/freezer, Bosch dishwasher, generous kitchen island bench with built in storage and Caesarstone bench tops
– Spacious open plan living and dining room with a wall of bi-fold doors to the outdoor entertaining space
– Recently sanded and polished pine floorboards throughout living, kitchen, dining and hallway
– Brand new carpets throughout all bedrooms
– The ultimate undercover outdoor entertaining area with built in sand pit for the little ones, bench seats, ceiling fans, strip panel heaters and an outdoor kitchen including a BBQ and integrated bar fridge
– Flexible room adjacent to the kitchen/living contains European laundry and can be further utilised as a home office or study space for the kids
– Automatic irrigation system (front and rear)
– Garden shed for storage
– Large attic with drop down ladder (approx. 10sqm) for storage
– Panasonic reverse cycle, ducted air-conditioning throughout
– Automatic gates with a carport and room for a further two vehicles off street
– 10 mins drive to Adelaide CBD with public transport available on nearby Glen Osmond or Fullarton Road
– Zoned for both Glen Osmond Primary and Unley High Schools with Seymour, Mercedes and Concordia Colleges just minutes away
– A short walk to beautiful Ridge Park which hosts a large playground, tennis courts, skate park and BBQ facilities
– Arkaba shopping precinct just moments away
The charm and character of this beautiful home combined with classic modern comforts and a location that has everything on your doorstep, will make this one hard to resist!
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Myrtle Bank, then we can help you.