c.1910 character villa with a classy exclamation mark, just a moment from town
Contracted at Auction
Just a 4km crow fly from the CBD, if you don’t already know just how good Nailsworth really is, you won’t have to look further than this extended c.1910 character villa with prized corner position on a leafy, quiet street. Just the way you wanted it in 3-bedroom home with the edgy upgrades to match its beautifully preserved original features. From its timeless sandstone facade to the rear open-plan addition, this solar powered home gets better with every step – and passing year.
Take the push bikes out of your powered double garage – with provisions to convert it into another living space/studio – and six minutes is all it takes to reach the eclectic cafe scene that has redefined neighbouring Prospect and makes Nailsworth a secret worth keeping.
• Flexible floorplan with two main living zones and three bedrooms, including master with ensuite
• Striking kitchen with custom solid concrete benchtops, breakfast bar, loads of storage and Miele appliances
• Exposed brick feature wall to central lounge room
• Built-in robes to all bedrooms
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
• Polished floorboards and lofty ceilings to original home
• Custom joinery/storage throughout
• Large separate laundry
• Expansive alfresco pavilion to rear yard
• Powerful 5KW solar system
• Beautifully presented easy-care gardens to front and rear
• Plumbing provisions and power to garage
• Enviable side road access via remote gates to double garage
• Double carport – off-street parking for at least four cars
• Less than 400m from Nailsworth Primary School
• Moments from supermarkets at North Park and Sefton Plaza shopping precincts
• Walking distance from public transport
CT Reference – 5818/769
Council – City of Prospect
Council Rates – $2,150.56 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $208.15 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $173.90 pa approx.
Year Built – 1910
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Nailsworth, then we can help you.