Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
c.1928 bungalow with a top-to-toe transformation like no other
Sold at Auction
Proof that not all transformations are created equal, what was a humble character bungalow is, essentially, a brand-new home from go to its game-changing rear pavilion and fully tiled in-ground pool.
And, boy, is the end result something special.
From the huge steel-frame windows and French doors that make that pavilion and open-plan addition feel like one entertainer’s dream, to the European Oak parquetry floors below 3.6m ceilings, the fluted glass and terrazzo style tiling of its wet areas and the magazine worthy Carrara-topped kitchen; it’s the inspired selections that set this flawless home apart.
Then there’s the 3-car lock-up garage, state-of-the-art kitchen appliances, automatic entry gates and ducted r/c; just some of the many moving parts that ensure function and form go stylishly hand in hand here.
Prospect’s best is right in the palm of your hand, just a stroll from the eclectic cafes, restaurants, bars, cinema and daily conveniences that make this side of the city-fridges the place to be. An out-of-this-world transformation, exactly where you wanted it.
• Original bungalow carefully and comprehensively transformed with no expense spared
• Flexible floorplan with up to four bedrooms – or three and two living zones
• Starring kitchen with marble benchtops, top of the range integrated fridge/freezer, induction cooktop and multi-oven
• Spacious bedrooms include master with walk-in robe and sleek fully tiled en-suite
• Beautiful bathrooms, including guest powder room
• Outdoor kitchen with stone benchtops, bar fridge and high-end built-in BBQ
• Heated in-ground pool
• Zoned ducted r/c
• Custom storage/joinery throughout
• Large separate laundry with steel framed external door
• Intercom and electronic gated entry
• Off-street parking for at least 5 cars
• Walking distance from Prospect Primary School and public transport
• Less than 10 minutes from the CBD
CT Reference – 5202/755
Council – City of Prospect
Council Rates – $2,212.91 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $216.22 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $188.30 pa approx.
Land Size – 613m² approx.
Year Built – 1928
Total Build area – 285m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Prospect, then we can help you.