Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Situated in a sought after pocket of the Eastern Suburbs, just minutes from The Parade, The City, Burnside Village and local shopping/schools, what a wonderful opportunity to settle in a peaceful suburb, with all the conveniences. Just the right size for those either upsizing, or downsizing.
Features of the home include:
– Torrens title (party wall rights) and Solid Brick
– 3 bedrooms (ceiling fans in each, BIR’s in 2, plus ensuite to main)
– Formal lounge and separate dining (adjacent) with warming gas fireplace & split system reverse cycle
– Updated kitchen (stainless steel oven, dishwasher & gas hotplates)
– Main bathroom with separate bath & shower plus separate toilet
– Convenient 3rd toilet downstairs
– Single carport plus room for another car behind
– Private paved pergola at the rear for entertaining
– Garden shed included
– Continuous Flow gas hot water system
– Solar panels
– Rain water tank.
Lovely gardens at the front and rear of the home compliment the approx. 424m2 block, with dripper system in the front.
The brilliant location provides easy access to some of the best schooling (private and public) that Adelaide has to offer (zoned for Highgate Primary and Unley High, and Seymour girls just down the road on Portrush Road or Mercedes up Fullarton Road) as well as public buses on Cross Road or Glen Osmond Road.
Take advantage of this opportunity to secure your future.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Urrbrae, then we can help you.