Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
It is a great pleasure to present 252 Military Road to the market, a beachside home that ticks all the boxes for any growing family, executive couple and or retirees that love their walks along the beach and also require the room to entertain and have guests stay over for extended periods of time. The footprint is brilliant with four big bedrooms and luxury sized living areas on each level offering privacy and separation for families and guests. The light filled open plan living area flows seamlessly to a covered alfresco and more than adequate rear garden where children can play. Valuable rear lane access makes it easy for the addition of a pool but with the beach just 2 minutes away, a very large saltwater pool awaits.
This location is hard to beat. Positioned between the Henley and Grange Jetty’s, take a walk either way to some of Adelaide top café’s, restaurants, food shopping and more. Public transport includes buses and a train that takes you straight into the CBD. Conveniently, the home is walking distance to sporting clubs and excellent public and private schools. There is little wonder that Henley Beach has become a world class destination, attracting people from all over the globe. You need to inspect to fully appreciate what is on offer here so be quick. I look forward to showing you through.
What we love about this home;
– Custom built in 2013, double auto garage with panel lift door and direct access to the home and southern courtyard to rear garden, plus 2 additional off-street parks
– Double glazed windows throughout, LED lighting, fully landscaped gardens, under floor heating to all bathrooms, laundry chute, ducted and zoned reverse cycle heating/cooling
– Ground floor – Main king size bedroom with sliding door access to a private courtyard, walk in dressing room with rich chocolate cabinetry, sizeable ensuite bathroom with two metre vanity, dual basins, toilet and large shower alcove with dual shower heads and a seamless glass panel
– Powder room for guests and family size laundry that doubles as a butlers pantry complete with a full wall of floor to ceiling cabinetry (includes concealed ironing station) on one side and a sink, more cabinetry and a towel rail on the other. A glass door gives access to a drying area
– Open plan kitchen/living/dine is a foodies dream with plenty of bench space, storage, plumbed fridge cavity, appliance store, microwave nook, dual sinks and Seimens appliances
– Upstairs – timber staircase to a stunning west facing living room with architectural ceiling and wet area complete with sink and wine fridge space, perfect for entertaining.
– Three queen bedrooms, all with excellent wardrobe space and gorgeous leafy views
– All share the family bathroom with floating bath, large vanity with dual basins, toilet and separate shower
– Quality blinds and freshly painted throughout with new loop pile carpet upstairs and to the downstairs bedroom and walk in dressing room
There is too much to list but be assured of the quality, space and substance with this one. This won’t last, so make an appointment today.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Henley Beach, then we can help you.