Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Retro-cool, architectural home with pool and commanding corner position
Contracted at Auction
Built for and by respected Adelaide architect Alan Godfrey in 1975, this unique 3-bedroom home – headlined by its pool and dual access on a commanding corner parcel – is light-filled proof that the hallmarks of its era have gone full circle. With subtle throwbacks to mid-century design in the mix, this retro-cool home – built using crack-resistant construction principles – is a neat, lasting lesson in form and function. It just feels right.
And it couldn’t be better placed on the enviable high side of the road in a quiet, gum-studded pocket of ever-popular Torrens Park – putting the likes of Scotch College, Mitcham Square and cinema and the hiking trails of nearby Belair on your doorstep.
• Flexible floorplan includes multiple living zones and light-drenched conservatory
• Large master bedroom with walk-in robe and en-suite
• Vintage bathrooms and kitchen, each with striking mosaic tiling
• Dishwasher, loads of storage and timber cabinetry to kitchen
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Ahead of its time with solid brick construction using perpend brick design and articulated form
• Storeroom with workshop/bench
• Large separate laundry
• Easy care, neatly presented gardens
• Freshly painted throughout
• Alarm provisions
• Side road access to double carport with remote entry
• Further off-street parking for your boat, caravan or work trailer
• Was once part of a renowned estate in Torrens Park
• Just 15 minutes from the city and metro coast
• Walking distance from public transport
CT Reference – 5854/245
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $1,866.20 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $196.02 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $163.10 pa approx.
Land Size – 590m² approx.
Year Built – 1975
Total Build area – 224m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Torrens Park, then we can help you.