Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Stone-fronted charmer, just seconds from cobbled King William
Auction Sat, 20th May – 11.30am (usp)
Custom designed by its one and only owner to pay charming respect to the character villa that stood before it, this bay-windowed beauty lives up to Millswood’s name on a prized south-north parcel with rear lane access and abundant off-street parking.
Take note of the facade’s stonework and the ornate fireplace; remnants of the original dwelling and thoughtful quirks in this improved version with multiple living zones, three large bedrooms, home office, updated kitchen, expansive rear family room, alfresco pavilion, rich jarrah floors, high ceilings and cedar frames.
The master’s walk-in robe and ensuite sum up this ducted temperature controlled home’s commitment to comfort, ensuring you’ll start every day refreshed and ready to enjoy the enviable lifestyle it affords on the leafy doorstep of Hyde Park’s cobbled King William Road precinct and the CBD just beyond it.
Features we love…
– Tightly held, blue chip location
– Adored and immaculately kept by its long-standing owners
– Flexible floorplan with casual and formal living zones
– Quality solid timber kitchen with updated stone benchtops and dishwasher
– Ducted evaporate cooling and gas heating
– Rear lane access to lock-up shed with power and concrete floors
– Double carport under the main roof
– Off-street parking for multiple cars
– Beautifully presented landscaped gardens with automatic watering system for the front garden and back lawn only
– Loads of storage throughout
– Separate laundry
– Instant gas hot water
– Plantation shutters
– A mix of pine and jarrah floors
– Ideally placed on a quiet, leafy street amongst other character homes
– A 6-minute walk from King William Road
– Moments from St Thomas School and Walford Anglican School for Girls and zoned to Glenunga International School and Goodwood Primary School
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
CT Reference – 5331/311
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $2,573.95 pa
SA Water Rates – Not declared
Emergency Services Levy – $167.65 pa
Land Size – 557m² approx.
Year Built – 1996
Total Build area – 254m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Millswood, then we can help you.