Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Upgrade the lifestyle with a low-care haven on the leafy cusp of Kensington Gardens Reserve
Deceptively spacious, secure, full of light, blemish free and flexible thanks to its multiple living zones and three nicely sized bedrooms; if it’s comfortable, easy living you crave, you can finally have it on the leafy cusp of Kensington Gardens Reserve and its tennis courts and boundless sporting ovals.
Featuring off-street parking for two cars, formal and casual dining rooms, storage in all the right places, ducted comfort control, fully-equipped kitchen and ultra low-care gardens, this is your chance to downsize without compromise, in a suburb that will upgrade your lifestyle just a pause from The Parade.
Features we love…
– Beautifully presented inside and out
– Ideally placed on one of Kensington Gardens’ most sought after streets
– Super-functional kitchen with Asko dishwasher
– Formal and casual meals zones
– Storage galore, including pull-out drying racks to separate laundry
– High (2.8m) ceilings throughout
– LED down lighting
– Garden/tool shed
– Zoning to ducted r/c
– Carport with retractable blinds for extra privacy
– A stroll from public transport
– Just 10 minutes’ drive from the CBD
– Close to a range of shopping options, including Erindale precinct
– Moments from Pembroke School
– And much more
CT Reference – 5520/504
Council – City of Burnside
Council Rates – $1,331.15 pa
SA Water Rates – $193.09 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $166.30 pa
Land Size – 433m² approx.
Year Built – 1977
Total Build area – 177m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Kensington Gardens, then we can help you.