Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
A superb opportunity to secure a well-positioned coastal allotment in the Beachcomber Estate at Black Point. Design and build your own holiday retreat, investment property, or home to retire. Select your own builder with no timeframe to build.
Black Point is one of South Australia’s premier holiday destinations. Renowned for its relaxed lifestyle, amazing fishing and water sports, Black Point is a popular holiday destination for families or those looking to retire. An easy 2-hour drive from Adelaide or 1.5 hours by boat from the Cruising Yacht Club at North Haven, this unique opportunity will provide years of enjoyment for family and friends.
What we love about this land:
– 1117sqm allotment
– 24.83m frontage
– Select your own builder
– No timeframe to build
– Approx 200m to direct beach access, via designated walkways
– Minutes to dual boat ramp facilities
– Located within the Beachcomber Estate (around the corner as the locals would say)
– Mains power and mains water are available and ready to be connected by your builder
– Black Point properties operate on a common effluent septic system
– Bottled gas supply is available
– NBN internet is available at Black Point
– Approx 4km to Pine Point Caravan Park for general supplies
– 20 minute drive to either Ardrossan or Pt Vincent for supermarket, fuel, coffee, pharmacy, hotels, etc
Land Size: 1117sqm (24.83m x 63.54m)
Council: Yorke Peninsula
Council Rates: $1,505.89 p.a.
Emergency Services Levy: $62.35 p.a.
This property is proudly marketed by Nathan Casserly from Ouwens Casserly Real Estate. Being an owner of a beachfront property at Black Point and member of the Black Point Progress Association, Nathan genuinely understands the requirements and desires of the Black Point property owners. He will be very happy to provide additional information as required as well as local information and the lifestyle you can expect when you purchase your new property.
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Black Point, then we can help you.