Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
RE-RELEASE DUE TO CONTRACT FAILURE - BE QUICK!
INSPECT BY APPOINTMENT ON SATURDAY - PLEASE PHONE AGENT TO REGISTER OR ARRANGE ALTERNATE TIME
PICTURE PERFECT COASTAL VILLA
This property is available to buyers via appointment. OC has implemented hygiene policies for all viewings, contact agent to discuss.
Prepare to fall in love with this c1915 character home on the tightly held coastal strip between the Esplanade and Military Road. Freshly painted and recently updated, the traditional residence reflects a timeless elegance with soaring ceilings, cove cornices and feature fireplaces plus the added benefit of a modern extension which spills out to the generous entertaining area, garden and in-ground swimming pool.
What we love about this property:
– Welcoming entrance hall with ornate features flow through with high ceilings, feature lighting, plantation shutters and polished timber floorboards
– Reflective of the spacious nature of the home, three large bedrooms easily accommodate the family, all with beautiful custom built cabinetry, mantles, ornamental fire places and split system heating and cooling
– Cosy and inviting, the formal lounge room features yet another fireplace, gorgeous chandelier light fitting and original floorboards
– The modern open plan extension continues the light and bright feeling of the home with a full wall of glass café bi-fold doors, well-appointed kitchen, family room and adjacent dining area
– Caesar stone bench tops, 2-pac white cabinets, a glass splash back and quality appliances including a Miele dishwasher, canopy range hood, 5-burner gas hot plates and electric oven and reverse cycle split
– Family bathroom is spacious and bright with spa tub, shower, wc and European laundry facilities
– Second separate water closet
– The outdoor entertaining area impresses with motorised cafe blinds, pizza oven, built-in BBQ and overlooks the gardens with mature trees, lawn play area and salt chlorinated lap pool
– Garaging, security and storage galore! The home is nestled privately behind a timber slat fence with pedestrian access and electric gates, pitched roof carport accommodates 4 vehicles plus a huge garage/workshop at the rear of the block – ideal for a man cave/workshop
– Bore water and 3 phase power
– Large underground storage space
Your search for the perfect beachside villa is over. Step inside this gracious and creatively refurbished character residence, within walking distance Semaphore Road and the lifestyle benefits enjoyed by all that are lucky enough to call the vibrant community of Semaphore home.
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN™
Looking to sell in Semaphore South?
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Semaphore South, then we can help you.