Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Another property sold. Please contact Nick or John for all your property advice.
Set just one house back from the Esplanade on a generous 680sqm corner block, this two storey, 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom beach house built in 2013 has stunning sea and rural views from inside, and the large decked areas.
Some of the special features include polished concrete floors downstairs, solid Tasmanian blackbutt timber floors upstairs, huge timber deck outdoor entertainment areas for your barbeques. The location is superb, with guaranteed sea views, and beach access just a few minutes’ walk
What we love about the property:
• Concrete driveway leads to the single carport behind double gates
• Yankalilla Stone, and succulent waterwise garden at the front of the home
• Entry doors from the carport on side of home plus front entrance under deck
• Step onto the polished concrete floors throughout downstairs
• Living room has built-in cabinetry for your TV.
• Bedroom downstairs with north facing window and zebra blinds
• Bedroom with garden views
• Bedroom also north facing with zebra blinds
• Laundry with built-in cabinetry, inset stainless steel sink and external door
• Extra storage and bench space in the hallway is very handy
• 3 Way family bathroom with vanity area, bath and shower room, plus separate toilet
• 2.7m ceilings high on both levels
• Tasmanian Blackbutt timber steps lead upstairs
• Stunning Tasmanian blackbutt timber flooring to main living area and kitchen
• Open plan living/ dining/ kitchen area with two sets of sliding doors that lead out to the extensive decking, enjoying hills and ocean views
• Kitchen has Caesar stone benchtops, island waterfall bench with breakfast bar, inset sink, 3-way faucet with water filter and LG dishwasher. Ceramic cooktop, glass splashbacks, under bench oven, plenty of drawer and cupboard space for all your crockery and utensils
• Sliding doors and louvre windows for cooling sea breezes
• Handy powder room for yourself and your visitors with vanity area and separate toilet
• Primary bedroom has sisal seagrass flooring, loads of bespoke built-in wardrobe and storage space, TV spot, and north facing window to enjoying those fabulous views and enjoy the winter sun. Stunning ensuite with sliding barn door, generous vanity area, toilet and large shower
• Large hardwood deck on the entire western side of the home and all along the front with two undercover alfresco areas, ideal for entertaining and barbecues, or just sitting down with a glass of wine and watching the sun go down
• Very well insulated and north facing orientation makes this a 6 star energy rated easy living home
• Extra parking on the side for a second and third vehicle off street, or you could install gates to bring a boat through to the back
• Easy care low maintenance gardens making this the ideal holiday home
• Secure back yard, ideal for kids and pets with large lawn area with separate irrigation as well as pop up sprinklers and garden verge watered by bio cycle septic system
• Gravelled fire pit area
• Side gates for access into the back yard for your boat or caravan. Plenty of space to build a large workshop, or perhaps studio/granny flat, subject to council consent
• Garden shed for your garden tools and lawn mower
• Mains electricity
• Mains water
• 5000L rainwater tank plumbed to toilet and laundry with electric pump
• 2x45KG gas bottles
• Fully ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• NBN internet, fibre to node
• Foxtel dish
• Instant gas hot water service
• Biocycle septic system
• Garden irrigation system
• Short walk to Sellicks Beach general store
• World class beach
• Boat ramp nearby
• Victory Hotel and Berg Herring cellar door a couple of minutes’ drive
• 10 minute drive to major shopping centre, schools, medical, amenities at Aldinga Beach
• Close to Historic Willunga for markets, shops, pubs and more
• Near renowned McLaren Vale wine region
• 1 hour commute to Adelaide CBD, (only 54km), with travel time reducing with duplication of South Road underway
Whether you’re looking for permanent or holiday living, this very well presented beach house is move in ready. If you are looking for a holiday home, or set up paid short term accommodation, there will be the option to negotiate separately with the owners a walk in/walk out fully furnished option, with the exception of a couple pieces of artwork, some chairs and personal items.
Sellicks Beach offers one of the most stunning backdrops with high rolling cliffs at the southern end and a long white sandy beach with calm turquoise waters, and drive-on beach access. It’s easy to see why this has become a coastal hotspot, come & check it out – you’re gonna love it!
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Sellicks Beach, then we can help you.